QIAN JIA TING: All about our Family

"The most important work we will ever do will be within the walls of our own homes."

Sunday, November 4, 2007

The True Blending of Two Cultures



I've always thought Annabelle is smart, creative, and likes to do things in her own way. However, seeing her decide to eat her pizza with chopsticks the other night really surprised me. She saw nothing odd about this whatsoever. All I could do was grab the camera. A person doesn't see this every day, not even in our house!

3 Comments:

  • At November 4, 2007 at 8:22 PM , Blogger Jenny said...

    So rad. She should give eating with chopsticks lessons! I could stand to learn a thing or two.

     
  • At November 5, 2007 at 6:23 AM , Blogger Lindsey said...

    Lori! That is too cute! She is a doll. Your family is beautiful and you look great!! Looks like ya'll had a fun halloween! How neat you are in the Bay area now! Adorable picts of Annabelle.

     
  • At November 5, 2007 at 3:27 PM , Blogger Jill said...

    That's hilarious. It makes me think about the time we had you guys over to our place in Provo and I served dill pickles and tater tots with sloppy joes, things William had never had before! I loved your Halloween and pumpkin patch pictures!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home