QIAN JIA TING: All about our Family

"The most important work we will ever do will be within the walls of our own homes."

Monday, November 26, 2007

Thanksgiving in San Diego!

Happy Thanksgiving! Hope you all had a chance to relax and reflect on the good things in life. We took the opportunity to go to San Diego to visit my neice Shaleen and her husband, Jason. We had a GREAT time! Jason is in the U.S. Navy, so we got a VIP tour of his ship, as well as the naval base. We went to Coronado beach, saw the city, and had a wonderful Thanksgiving feast. My neice is a great cook and she and Jason were wonderful hosts. We can't wait to see them at Christmas! Enjoy the pics.



All of us at Coronado Beach

Shaleen and Jason lookin' cute as ever


Annabelle relaxin' in the sand

The Fam


The Sweetest Babe Ever


"I'm over the sand...my hands are dirty."


Havin' Fun with the kids


Father & son lovin' every minute of the Beach


ONE more minute, Dad!!!!

At Jason's Naval Base


Jason carvin' the turkey

Tryin' on the Fireman hats :)


Lori & William on the ship


Our "best" family picture :)

5 Comments:

  • At November 26, 2007 at 4:12 PM , Blogger WF said...

    LORI I wish I had known you were here in SO CAL, we would have MADE time to visit! I am glad you had a blast, and girl you look great!

     
  • At November 26, 2007 at 7:09 PM , Blogger Jenny said...

    I love all the pictures! Your family is getting so big! My favorite is the one of you guys backlit by the sunset. Hurrah for toddlers and family photos-never a dull moment.

     
  • At November 28, 2007 at 2:51 PM , Blogger Jill said...

    Great pics, Lori! It looks like you had a great time. I'm so glad you have family close to vist.

     
  • At November 28, 2007 at 3:45 PM , Blogger Ally said...

    SO MUCH FUN! That looks like a blast! I'm glad you had a great break. Love ya!

     
  • At December 1, 2007 at 2:38 AM , Blogger Headle said...

    SO CUTE!!! Love, Love, Love these pictures! I'm so impressed with how much you all go out and do!! Babies on the move! I love it! :)

    Looks like you guys are doing great and soaking up the beautiful sun shine! :)

    I miss you,
    Heather

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home