QIAN JIA TING: All about our Family

"The most important work we will ever do will be within the walls of our own homes."

Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Our Crazy, Happy Family at the Temple

I love this picture. We've got the 4-year old in the baby stroller with a pile of chocolate cake in front of him. The three year old is on her Daddy's shoulders, and the baby, with no pants, sits on Mom's lap. All of their shoes were long gone by this point. This was following a fireside and potluck dinner in Oakland Sunday night. A tiring, but very fun night.

Our attempt at a "nice family" pic in front of the temple. Abraham is trying to run away, Annabelle's sticking her tongue out, baby is looking at William...

Like I said, a happy, crazy family. That's us!

4 Comments:

  • At June 4, 2008 at 2:07 PM , Blogger Athack77 said...

    We love the Oakland Temple. The session rooms are so HUGE!! We've been to several wedding's there and we always love the beautiful grounds and the visitors center!

     
  • At June 5, 2008 at 10:33 AM , Blogger Headle said...

    Oh my word?! You guys are SO CUTE!!! I love the "action shot" that was your family photo in front of the temple. I think it really captures the beauty of family life, full of love and energy :)

    I adore these updates, Lori!!

     
  • At June 9, 2008 at 2:48 PM , Blogger Andelin said...

    How fun! I just read up on all of your posts and I feel for you and all of the craziness, yet happiness, that comes from so many little ones. It must be very busy getting ready for your move! Good luck with it all!

    You look so skinny! And I love your hair! Way to go, Beautiful Babe that you are!

    Have I ever told you that we've visited Pleasanton a ton! Lee's grandparents live there and his sister lives in Dublin.

     
  • At June 10, 2008 at 6:23 PM , Blogger Sara G said...

    I love seeing pics of your CUTE, crazy and happy family. I wish I could see all of you in person and play! Hope things are going well with the upcoming move...love ya!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home