QIAN JIA TING: All about our Family

"The most important work we will ever do will be within the walls of our own homes."

Tuesday, July 1, 2008

A New Blog!

Okay everyone, I've started a new blog. I thought it was fitting to close the chapter on "qianjiating" and begin a new blog in time for our China adventures. Here is the new address:
theqiansinchina.blogspot.com

So, please visit there and book that as the new Qian family site. Also, due to technical difficulties, I've lost EVERYONE'S blog addresses when I changed templates. PLEASE write me soon and tell me your blog address so that I can update my links and remain in touch. Thank you!

I'll check this one for another few days and then will be mainly checking and only updating the new blog: http://theqiansinchina.blogspot.com/

2 Comments:

  • At July 9, 2008 at 6:17 PM , Blogger Tish Solomon said...

    cute! Pink. Hopefully now you have my blog details. Thanks for always reading mine and leaving comments. you are amazing. all the best with your move. have a wonderful time. hope it's not too much of a culture shock, even though you have lived there before?! - Tish

     
  • At August 21, 2008 at 6:40 PM , Blogger Joyce Qiao said...

    Hey, Sister and brother Qian,guess who I am? Sister Qiao from China! Do you still remember me? You are always in my heart. After spending one month with my family in China, I am back to BYUH now. I am still in a process of adjusting myself into normal life. That's why I write to you so late because after my mission, I just found myself don't like to watch TV or surf on internet. Well, I love your family. Those beautiful memories that we spent together will always be kept in my heart.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home