QIAN JIA TING: All about our Family

"The most important work we will ever do will be within the walls of our own homes."

Friday, June 27, 2008

Girlfriends are a Treasured Gift!

I am incredibly grateful for the gift of friendship. I have truly been blessed with good and genuine friends and I really treasure those relationships. We are going to be leaving California very soon and so begins the process of gathering email addresses, taking pictures, and saying "goodbye" for a season. Here are a couple recent pics with some people I will miss!


Sheila is just amazing. She is an exceptional friend and we clicked almost immediately upon meeting. Right after I moved here, I met her at church and then saw her at the park. She offered to take care of the kids when the time came for me to give birth to baby Alex. Amazingly, I felt comfortable accepting her offer and we have become good friends since then. She is beautiful, smart, talented, and extremely capable. I have learned a lot from her and I will really, really miss her. She took me to one of her favorite places last week, Carmel. We sat on the beach chatting, ate a great dinner, and had a really great time.

Lori and Sheila in beautiful Carmel

These ladies and I have a special connection, since we all watched our 4-year olds enjoy Sonshine Preschool together this past year. Jackie, Linda, and Tina are such kind, fun, interesting women and it has been so great to get to know them! They are all very positive, energetic, and strong women and I am so glad that our children brought us together. I look forward to keeping in touch with them. They were really sweet and treated me to a fabulous Mexican dinner last week. We sat there for hours chatting, laughing, and having a blast. You ladies are awesome!


Jackie, Linda, Tina, and Lori at Alberto's

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home