QIAN JIA TING: All about our Family

"The most important work we will ever do will be within the walls of our own homes."

Monday, December 17, 2007

It's A Wonderful Life

I just read my friend Tish's blog. She asked those of us who read or look at her blog to at least say "hi" when we read it so that she has some idea of who's keeping up with her updates. I thought that was a nice idea, so I'll make the same request. If you'd like, make a comment, even if it's just to say "hi". And if not, that's okay too---I know not everyone has a google account. But anyway, I'm going to try to be better about commenting on friends' blogs too. It is nice to keep the communication going. Thanks. Enjoy the recent pics. More to come, of course :) This was taken the night of William's company party. We headed in to the city for a rare night out on the town. It was strange---I kept looking around for the kids, wanting to count heads and make sure everyone was alright. I guess that's a sign that I REALLY need to get out more!


Daddy Harley Davidson heading into a get-together with Little Harley and girl in pink :)


We had to squeeze all 3 kids into William's car while we had the oil changed in the van. They certainly made a party of it, as little guy tries to grab big Sister's candy cane.


Our friends, Linda and Gustavo, hosted a farewell party for the Cluffs (they say they are moving to Utah but I'm in denial.) Here are Tori, Nicholas, Abraham and Annabelle enjoying their dinner.



12 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home