QIAN JIA TING: All about our Family

"The most important work we will ever do will be within the walls of our own homes."

Friday, February 1, 2008

Picture Day for the Kiddos

So every year the kids get a fee picture on their birthday from Kiddie Kandids. I asked if I could have all 3 kids in one pic and still pay nothing. They said "sure". So, there you have it. I couldn't decide between these two for our free 8 by 10, but I finally ended up choosing the second one. We also had haircuts today, right before pics, so I cannot take credit for the cute hair styles! Anyway, I was proud of them. They did well through haircuts and pics---two things kids usually don't especially love. And what a present for us. I love having pics of the 3 of them together. Well, here they are. Qian Kiddos, February 1, 2008! Happy February.






12 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home